Monday, April 16, 2018

Thursday. North Station

Thursday. North station.
The goodbye.
11:17 pm
right there
10 paces to the right. 
That was where you let me go. 
That is where I knew 
We were over. 
I couldn't let go
Right then
But you made that process 
Happen
In cowardice.
In silence. 
You killed my emotion
Slowly 
Rather than 
Facing it like a man. 
You once called me
Classless
For taking the "easy"
Way out
Because you disappeared 
And I called you on it. 
Then you turned around 
And did the same thing
To me. 


I am not
Disrespectful. 
I am not 
Classless. 
I have self respect. 
I have self worth. 
I have reached my limit. 
I am over it. 
I am over you.
I am moving on. 
I never thought 
I could look at that spot

North Station
10 paces

And feel regret
Rather than sadness. 
Today, that happened.
I let you go . 
I wish you well
I wish you joy
But more importantly,
I wish me a life
Of love and satisfaction
Desire and passion
I wish me a life well lived 
With someone who loves me. 

Myself.  

A.D. 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment